View the following faculty resources for all pertinent needs.
Use the Instruction Request Form to request:
- An in-person or online library orientation for your class
- Class resources, such as a Research Guide
To ensure access to this form please first sign in using your Los Rios Single Sign-on, which you can access under the Employee Login tab on this page. Please see Library Instruction FAQ for more information.
See our Course Reserves page for FAQs, policies, and reserve information.
To put an item on reserve (e.g. your course textbook, videos, etc.):
- Print and fill out the Reserves Form
- Bring it with the reserve item to the Circulation Desk in the library
For copyright information, see Resources about Copyright Issues by the ARC Instructional Technology Center.
The Research Tutorials page includes:
- Short video tutorials; if you use Canvas , consider adding links or embedding them in your course. You can use the Instruction Request Form above to request specific tutorials for your class assignment(s). Please allow at least 2 weeks for the creation of customized instructional materials.
- Online copies of handouts
- ARC Library Research Tutorials in Canvas
- Encourage students to self-enroll by sharing this link.
- You can ask your students to do just a few, or all of the modules. Students will earn certificates of completion for each module.
If you have any questions, please contact Kate Williamson at (916) 484-8197 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faculty guides include directions and information about our resources and services, such as how to embed a librarian, download an eBook, resources for Natomas Center faculty, and more.
- My Library Record
- Faculty Services