View the following faculty resources for all pertinent needs.
See our Course Reserves page for FAQs, policies, and reserve information.
To put an item on reserve (e.g. your course textbook, videos, etc.):
- Print and fill out the Reserves Form
- Bring it with the reserve item to the Circulation Desk in the library
For copyright information, see Resources about Copyright Issues by the ARC Instructional Technology Center.
The Research Tutorials page includes:
- Short video tutorials; if you use Canvas , consider adding links or embedding them in your course. You can use the Instruction Request Form above to request specific tutorials for your class assignment(s). Please allow at least 2 weeks for the creation of customized instructional materials.
- Online copies of handouts
- ARC Library Research Tutorials in Canvas
- Encourage students to self-enroll by sharing this link.
- You can ask your students to do just a few, or all of the modules. Students will earn certificates of completion for each module.
- If you have any questions, please contact Sarah Lehmann at (916) 484-8463 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The librarians encourage collaboration with instructional faculty in developing the collection. View the Collection Development page for policy and the liaison to your department.
Faculty guides include directions and information about our resources and services, such as how to embed a librarian, download an eBook, resources for Natomas Center faculty, and more.
- My Library Record
- Faculty Services