2019 Back-to-School Photo Contest
August 12, 2019
ARC is holding its first-ever Back to School Photo Contest this fall! The top two winners will get to choose prizes.
To participate, simply share a back-to-school photo to either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the #ARCFirstDay hashtag by noon Wednesday, Aug. 28.
After the submission deadline, we will collect all entries from each social media platform and create a #ARCFirstDay photo album on the ARC Facebook page. People will then be able to vote by “liking” their favorite photo in the album. Voting will take place from Thursday, Aug. 29 (when the album is scheduled to be published) to Tuesday, Sept. 3 at 7am. Only votes/likes from the official Facebook photo album during the allotted time will be counted.
The photos with the most likes by 7am on Tuesday, Sept. 3 will be announced. Winners will be contacted via their social media platform for further instructions.
Here are the ways to enter:
- Via Facebook. Upload your photo(s) using #ARCFirstDay to your personal page (if your personal account is public)
- Via Instagram or Twitter. Upload your photo using #ARCFirstDay. Make sure your post is public so we can see it!
We look forward to seeing what you have to share as we start the 2019-20 school year!
- Fall 2019 Toy Drive
- Fall 2019 Toiletry Drive
- Preparing Students for the Future
- Free Community Expungement Clinics
- ARC Finalizing Updated Facilities Master Plan
- New Social Justice Studies Degree Programs
- Great Moments of Woodstock 1969
- Campus Construction Updates
- First Week Tips
- ARC Athletics 5th in State
- Students Dress for Success
- Tree Campus USA
- Top Rock Albums of 1969
- Astronomy NASA Collaboration
- ARC Community Relations Office