American River College is committed to creating and maintaining a safe environment free of sexual harassment and violence.
Sexual misconduct is prohibited by district policy and federal and state law. We will promptly respond to reports of sexual assault and take action to prevent, correct, and impose discipline (when necessary) for sexual misconduct.
Resources at a glance
- How to file a report of sexual assault or get confidential help
- The definitions of sexual assault, relationship violence, and stalking, plus a glossary of related terms
- How to get support if you have experienced any form of sexual assault
- How to help a friend who has experienced sexual assault
- Strategies and initiatives for preventing sexual assault
- Resources if you have been accused of sexual assault
Find a Title IX Category
Los Rios Community College District has developed and implemented several initiatives to address and prevent incidents of sexual assault...
We offer support services for students and employees who have experienced any form of sexual assault. We also have recommendations for...
Accused of Sexual Assault