Get Help Navigating College
Get help navigating the community college experience. Complete your Steps to Success to enroll in ARC and identify and achieve your academic and career goals. Our primary focus is on first-time college students and providing support for at-risk students within the college.
Receive the following services:
- Complete your ARC application
- Get help with online orientation
- Make an educational plan
- Get help registering
- Receive referrals to college programs, services, and learning communities, including Get Connected Sessions group workshops for first-time college students
- Join in opportunities to participate in college events
- Enjoy FRESH Fridays, which are college preview days for high school students
Get Connected Sessions for First-Time College Students
Get Connected Sessions are workshops that help new college students complete their Steps to Success and learn about classes and resources available at ARC. Get Connected Sessions include a presentation about registering and course selection. Get Connected Sessions are located in the Welcome and Support Center and can be about two hours. Parking is available with the purchase of a daily permit.
"Get Connected, Stay Connected." ~Unknown