Fall 2019 Toy Drive
December 02, 2019
ARC's Student Ambassador SAGES are holding a Fall 2019 Toy Drive to collect new and slightly used toys for student parents.
There are multiple donation locations around the main ARC campus. You can make donations up until Thursday, December 13.
After the collection period, SAGES will work with the Beaver Food Pantry, EOP&S CARE program, and Child Development Center to have all donations gift wrapped and available for ARC families and student parents in need just in time for the winter recess and holidays.
Where you can donate:
- Library - just past the circulation desk
- Welcome and Support Center - Career and Pathways office
- Culinary Arts - table in the seating area between the Bakery and the Restaurant
- Theater Arts - table near the entrance closest to the parking lot
- Center for Leadership and Development - front desk
- Access Card Station - front counter
- STEM Center
- Health Education - main office
- Nosh Nook in Davies Hall
- Technical Education division office
Beaver Food Pantry
The Beaver Food Pantry is a pop-up pantry that distributes fresh produce and bread. This service is open to all ARC students, faculty, and staff. The Beaver Food Pantry was started in late Fall 2017 in collaboration with the Sacramento Food Bank and Family Services.
EOP&S, CARE, and NextUp Programs
We support historically underrepresented students achieve success.
Child Development Center
American River College's Child Development Center offers childcare for student parents, staff, and the community at large.
- Fall 2019 Toy Drive
- Fall 2019 Toiletry Drive
- Preparing Students for the Future
- Free Community Expungement Clinics
- ARC Finalizing Updated Facilities Master Plan
- New Social Justice Studies Degree Programs
- Great Moments of Woodstock 1969
- Campus Construction Updates
- First Week Tips
- ARC Athletics 5th in State
- Students Dress for Success
- Tree Campus USA
- Top Rock Albums of 1969
- Astronomy NASA Collaboration
- ARC Community Relations Office