WEAVE Confidential Advocate
The WEAVE Confidential Advocate is available for students or employees who have experienced any form of sexual harassment or violence and want support or information.
Who is the Confidential Advocate?
The confidential advocate is not an employee of American River College. The confidential advocate is provided through WEAVE, Sacramento County's primary provider of crisis intervention services for survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault.
What can the confidential advocate do for me?
The confidential advocate is someone you can share your story with confidentially. They will not report anything to the police or Title IX officer unless you ask them to.
The confidential advocate can:
- Provide emotional support
- Provide information or referrals to on-campus or off-campus resources
- Accompany you to investigations, discipline processes, or hearings
Learn how to report sexual assault and get support.
Learn how to prevent sexual assault.
Please call or email ahead of time to schedule an appointment.
Wednesdays from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Campus Safety
- Health and Wellness Center
- Sexual Violence and Title IX
- Cafeteria and Food Services
- Beaver Food Pantry
- Smoke-Free Campuses