Your tuition and fees are due soon after you enroll in classes. You will be dropped if your fees are not paid by the fee payment deadline. This is true even if you enroll in a class that starts later in the semester.
|Date enrolled in classes||Date dropped if not paid|
|November 25, 2019 to January 3, 2020||14 days after enrollment date|
|January 4 to January 15||January 17|
|January 16 to January 20||January 21|
|January 21 or later||The next day|
A Note About Financial Aid
Your financial aid award is not automatically applied to your fees (except the California College Promise Grant). After you have applied your financial aid, you are responsible for paying the remaining amount on your account.
Make sure you apply for financial aid as early as possible and review the financial aid deadlines.
How to Pay for Classes
Pay your tuition and fees using any of the following methods:
- Online through eServices with a credit card
- By mail with a check
- Make checks payable to Los Rios Community College District.
- Mail your check to the Business Services office.
- Make sure to include your student ID number and “enrollment fees” on the check’s subject line.
- Using the student payment plan
- Pay your fees over a few months instead of all at once. There is a non-refundable $15 fee each semester you use the student payment plan.