Stay Connected to American River College
As an American River College (ARC) faculty, staff, or manager, your relationship with the college does not have to end after your retirement. Stay connected by joining the ARC Emeriti Association.
- Have been employed by the College/District for at least five (5) years
- Are a retiree, or resigned in good standing
- Fill out the application and pay the $30 annual fee that covers the costs of your membership (parking, computers, etc.). The annual membership is for the fiscal year. Memberships must be paid by September 1.
- Use of a Los Rios District email account
- Access to the College/District libraries with checkout privileges and access to databases when allowed by vendor licenses
- Parking permit good for parking at the College where you are a member of the Emeriti Association
- An Emerita/Emeritus membership card
- Complimentary admission to College athletic and cultural events
- Use of College computer resources at the College.
- The annual Emeriti luncheon hosted by the ARC Office of Philanthropy
Renew Membership or Update Your Information
Are you already a member of the ARC Emeriti Association, but need to renew your membership or update your contact information? Please let us know. call: (916) 484-8174