Thank you for your interest in the American River College Alumni Association.
ARC Alumni Partners provide a vital link between college and community. By becoming a member of the Alumni Partners, you can help us continue making a difference in the lives of our students.
ARC Alumni Partners were organized for the purpose of promoting and maintaining an active interest in our college programs, services and activities throughout the communities we serve. It is our mission to provide support to former, current and future students and recognize their achievements.
Alumni Association Information
YOU ARE ARC ALUMNI IF:
Anyone who has ever taken a class at ARC is eligible for membership in the American River College Alumni Association.
ARC Alumni benefits include:
- Participation in special recognition programs
- An opportunity to support an area of campus of your choice
- Discounted admission for you and a guest for drama and music events
- ARC Library borrowing privileges (does not include use of library computers and online databases)
- Free admission for you and a guest to home athletic events
ARC Alumni donations support:
- Program and services which foster and promote student success
- Scholarships to facilitate the educational pursuits of current and former students
- Special projects of the college and its centers
- Fundraising campaigns that benefit the college
- Leadership in the community by recognizing alumni contributions to the college and community
- Outreach and communication with other alumni
- Academic growth by supporting the faculty and staff of the college
Alumni Association Membership
Stay Active With Your ARC Community.
My time spent in the ARC Student Association as a student representative helped to surround myself with goal-oriented students that not only challenged themselves to be better, but also the community and school that supported them. ARC afforded me the opportunity to jump start and craft my college experience in a small class size setting.