Level Up First-Year Success Program
Join ARC this summer to begin your college journey.
Level Up will ensure you start college strong and gain all the resources, connections, and support to succeed. Level up is open to all new students with an intentional focus on supporting those who are a part of any of the following communities:
- First generation college students (neither parent(s)/guardian(s) have a Bachelor's degree)
- Low income UndocuScholars (Undocumented, DACA, AB540, and mixed-status families)
- Foster (or former) foster youth
- African-American/Black, Asian-American and Pacific Islander Americans, Latina/o/x (Hispanic), Native American, Multiracial, and other groups who have been under-served in educational environments
Level Up will offer you:
- Transferable college credits
- Free school supplies
- Free catered lunch
- Free field trip to college tours and fun events
- Tips and resources to succeed in college
- Connecting with a supportive community of students, staff, and instructors
Two separate sessions will be offered (choose only one).
Session 1: July 8-18
Session 2: July 22-August 1.
Monday - Thursdays 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM and Friday from 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Field Trip)