Beaver Food Pantry
The Beaver Food Pantry is a pop-up pantry that distributes fresh produce and bread. This service is open to all ARC students, faculty, and staff. The Beaver Food Pantry was started in late Fall 2017 in collaboration with the Sacramento Food Bank and Family Services.
Upcoming 2019 Distribution Dates/Times:
- Wednesday, March 13, 12pm - 3pm
- Wednesday, March 27, 12pm - 3pm
- Wednesday, April 10, 12pm - 3pm
- Wednesday, April 24, 12pm - 3pm
- Wednesday, May 8, 12pm - 3pm
*Distribution is on a first come, first served basis while supplies last
Location: In front of the Gym Ticket Window
Registration: First time users must fill out a one-time Intake Form before accessing services. Sign up here.
*Returning users, please remember to bring your re-useable ARC tote bag.
Looking for More Resources? Check out our Food Resources Map with Campus and Community Food Resources.
Cal Fresh Application Assistance:
Drop in to see Amy Dierlam, from River City Food Bank. Amy Dierlam provides Cal Fresh Application Assistance at all of our Beaver Food Pantry Distributions as well as in the HUB and Welcome and Support Center. Have questions? Email Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Schedule: (located next to the Beaver Food Pantry Distribution next to the Gym ticket window)
Listed below are a number of additional ARC resources you may find useful:
- Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS)
- Undocuscholar Resource Connection
- Pride Center
Please consider donating to the Beaver Food Pantry by clicking on the following link. You can make a onetime donation or sign up for a monthly contribution. Each donation helps combat food insecurity on campus (purchasing food vouchers, nonperishable good, toiletries, and supplies) and provides resources and services to the ARC community. Thank you for your consideration.
1. Click on the link: https://5911.thankyou4caring.org/arc-general-donation-page
2. Under "Designation" select "ARC Beaver Food Pantry"
3. Enter your billing address and payment details
4. Click on "Donate"
If you have any questions, please contact us at (916) 484-8471