Join the ARC Alumni Association now -- it's free.
Click on "Join Alumni Partners" button at left.
Not sure if you are an alum? Take this test:
I am an ARC Alum if:
a. I received a degree or certificate from American River College.
b. I completed general education requirements and transferred to a four-year school.
c. I know I've taken a class at ARC, but it's been so long ago I can't remember!
Correct answer: All of the above! Anyone who has ever taken a class at ARC is eligible for membership in the American River College Alumni Association.
ARC Alumni benefits include:
- Participation in special recognition programs
- An opportunity to support an area of campus of your choice
- Discount admission for you & a guest for drama & music events
- ARC Library borrowing privileges (does not include use of library computers and online databases)
- UpClose newsletter
- Free admission for you & a guest to home athletic events
The ARC Alumni Partners are helping to continue that process by enhancing the vital link between college and community. By becoming a member of the Alumni Partners, you can help us continue making a difference in the lives of our students.
ARC Alumni Partners were organized for the purpose of promoting and maintaining an active interest in our college programs, services and activities throughout the communities we serve. It is our mission to provide support to former, current and future students and recognize their achievements.
Alumni donations support:
- Program and services which foster and promote student success
- Scholarships to facilitate the educational pursuits of current and former students
- Special projects of the college and its centers
- Fundraising campaigns that benefit the college
- Leadership in the community by recognizing alumni contributions to the college and community
- Outreach and communication with other alumni
- Academic growth by supporting the faculty and staff of the college