The Writing Center can help!
Instructors, instructional assistants, and mentor tutors at the Writing Center will work with you one-on-one and in small groups to
- help you to be more confident in your ability to express yourself in writing.
- help you to organize your ideas to improve focus.
- help you to improve your knowledge of the writing process through annotation, focused free writes, rough drafts, and final draft essays.
- Help you to create strategies for addressing assignments to help you succeed in other writing classes.
Here's how to get help with your writing at the Writing Center:
- talk to a counselor to find out if you qualify for ENGWR 50, a 16-week, 3-unit lecture course.
- call us at (916) 484-8696 or stop by the Learning Resource Center to learn more!
- email the Writing Center at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember to include your name and email.