Click here to Skip to main content
AskARC Logo
Transfer Center


Private & Out of State Universities Applications

Private & Out of State Universities 

Public universities (outside California) & private/independent institutions
(both inside & outside California) require transfer students to:

View colleges that accept the Common Application

Common Application Online

Common Application Assistance Online

Application Workshops

For completion of the College Officials Report section of The Common Application, students must make an appointment and obtain verification from:  Jason Ralphs, Records & Admissions Supervisor at (916) 484-8711.