Click here to Skip to main content
AskARC Logo
Transfer Center Banner


Articulation Agreements

What is Articulation?

Articulation agreements, sometimes referred to as transfer course agreements, are the official course requirements between American River College (ARC) and colleges or universities to which you plan to transfer. Taking courses at ARC that are articulated with courses at a university ensures that you are taking the right courses. Articulation can be done course-to-course, for major requirements and/or for general education requirements. ARC has articulation agreements with a variety of institutions of higher education including the California State University (CSU) campuses, private and out-of-state colleges/universities, and the University of California (UC) campuses.

Explore the articulation agreements below and meet with a ARC Counselor to develop an educational plan.

CSU Articulation Agreements

Private/Out of State Articulation Agreements

UC Articulation Agreements