Click here to Skip to main content
AskARC Logo
Student Services Banner


Class Related Concerns

Steps to Resolution 

Step 1 - Students should speak with their professor about the concern.

Faculty, Staff and Administrators Directory

Step 2 - Students, who feel as though they are unable to speak with their professor or resolve the situation, should then contact the Instructional Division area Dean.

ARC Instructional Divisions Offices

For additional information, refer to ARC Student Standard of Conduct Guide.

Note: Most complaints, grievances or disciplinary matters should be resolved at the campus level. This is the quickest and most successful way of resolving issues involving the college. You are encouraged to work through the campus complaint process first. Issues that are not resolved at the college or Los Rios District level may be presented via resources provided by the California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office. Complainants are encouraged to use the official form provided by the Chancellor's office, however, that form is not required and complaints will not be considered defective or rejected if you do not use the form.

In addition to complaints being filed by students or employees, complaints may be initiated by other individuals or entities, such as a family member, representative, organization, or other third party wishing to file on behalf of an individual or group alleged to have suffered unlawful discrimination or harassment. For more information, please refer to Los Rios Regulation 2423.