Journey Summer Bridge (JSB)
BUILDING A STRONG COMMUNITY FOR ACADEMIC SUCCESS AND TRANSFERS TO A 4 YEAR INSTITUTION
Summer Bridge 2013: July 29th to August 15th
The Journey Summer Bridge (JSB) Program is designed to support new incoming students to American River College eligible for the Journey Program.
Participating in JSB will:
- Allow you to earn 1 unit of credit from Human Career Development 122 class
- Refresh your Basic Math and English skills so you are ready for Fall Classes
- Learn more about Financial Aid, Developing your Educational Plan, Scholarships, Career Exploration
- Learn the ARC campus through active, fun and engaging activities
- Meet your Journey Peer Mentors, Counselors and Support Staff
- Be ready for Fall Classes by knowing what to expect, where to go, who to talk to for support and how to be your best as a student at ARC.
Applications are currently available under Journey Forms.