- ARC Enrollment Application for an ARC Student ID #. (Please note that receiving a student identification number does not guarantee acceptance into ARC as an international student. You must complete all the requirements to be accepted and receive an I-20.) Application can be found at arc.losrios.edu. Once student obtains Student ID#, all communication with DSO must be done using ARC Gmail account. Please see page 5 of this packet for email set-up instructions. If you do not receive a student ID number, please submit all other materials with your application number. The ISP office will issue you a student ID number.
- Proof of English Proficiency: If your primary language is not English, you must show proof of English proficiency.
- SEVIS Enrollment Form (page 2): This form must be completely filled out with the appropriate information for your I-20 account.
- A photocopy of your passport
- Official Transcripts or Diploma:
- High School- showing graduation date or
- College - if applicable
- Affidavit of Support & Official Bank statement: All international students must show sufficient financial support for their first year of study. The bank statements must be from a personal checking/savings account with liquid funds. Please read this section carefully.
- If you have relative or sponsor who is providing room and board AND financial support, you must submit an affidavit of support AND a current bank statement (within the last 3 months) with a minimum amount of $18,500. An affidavit of support is a written statement by your sponsor, which states exactly what the sponsor will provide. This is a legal document and should be treated as such (You can use page 3).
- If you are paying for your tuition as well as living expenses, you must show a bank statement in the amount of $26,400. The current bank statement can be from a bank in your country.
- $50 Non-Refundable ARC Application Fee: Application fee can be paid in person at American River College Business Service office by a relative. If this is not possible, it must be paid in the form of a check or money order made payable to: "American River College" and sent to the following address: American River College. ATTN: International Student Program: 4700 College Oak Drive, Sacramento, CA 95841.
All forms and documentation must be completed and submitted before your application is considered.
Incomplete applications will not be processed. Documents will not be stored for future terms or mailed back to you.
Upcoming Semester Deadlines:
|Fall 2018||Spring 2019|
|February 1, 2018-May 1, 2018||
Current F-1 Students
|Fall 2018||Spring 2019|
February 1, 2018-June 1, 2018
Please send the completed Application Packet by Mail:
International Student Program
American River College
4700 College Oak Dr.
Sacramento, Ca 95841
or Scan & Email to: