Click here to Skip to main content
AskARC Logo
International Students Title Banner


I-20 Certificate of Eligibility & The F-1 Student Visa

Once the International Students Department reviews and accepts your completed Application Packet, your Official U.S. Government I-20 Document will be created. The ARC International Student Department will send your I-20 packet to you.

If you are a New Initial Student in your I-20 packet, you should expect to receive:


Once you have your I-20 packet:


If you are a current F-1 Transfer Student, you will receive:


Once you receive your packet:

Give your transfer form and acceptance letter to your current school. Return the transfer form to the International Student Program. Once transferred, the International Student Program will contact you to make an appointment.