Click here to Skip to main content
AskARC Logo


Frequently Asked Center for Leadership and Development Questions

1. How can I do online orientation?
Students can do online orientation in the Connect Center computer lab (located in the Welcome and Support Center) or any other computer with internet access; Staff can assist with the orientations instructions. Click on the link to start the online orientation:

2. What clubs are there at ARC?
You can obtain an active club list from the front desk or visit our website (click HERE).

3. Where can I find housing information?
There are two binders at the CL&D (near the Access Card machines), one for housing and roommates and the second one for apartments and roommates. Also visit our website for more information (click HERE).

4. How can I handout my materials on campus?
Talk to event coordinator if event/program is ARC related. Vendors must provide their own table and chairs. No selling out of walkways.

5. How many posters may I get approved for on campus posting?
Departments/Clubs can get 12 posters approved for each event/ program/ announcement.

6. Where can I post posters?
Approved posters can be displayed on the bullentin boards in the Student Center and breezeways of Chemistry Department. Unapproved Posters can go on the boards outside of the Administration Building or on the boards of Davies Hall.

7. Where can I go to register for classes?
Students can go to E-services registration lab or Connect Center to receive assistance with registering for classes. They can also use the CL&D computers to independently enroll in classes. No enrollment paperwork should be turned in to the CL&D.

8. How much are the fees for replacing a student ID card and UTP sticker?
For any lost/stolen student ID card/UTP sticker, students have to pay $5.00 for a new card and $33.75 for the UTP sticker. For more information please click here.