Welcome to the Center for Leadership and Development Computer Lab!
We have a total of 18 computers and 2 accessible desks.
Students can use the computer lab for academic purposes:
- Online Orientation
- Reset eServices password (if the student knows the answers to their security questions)
- Register for classes (independently)
- Pay LRCCD fees with a debit or credit card.
- Students can print at the CL&D and HUB
- Go print Station near ATM in the Student Center
In order to maintain our center, please follow the guideline of NO food or drinks allowed near the computers, thank you!
Students may borrow headphones for use on computers in the Center for Leadership and Development.