Letters of Accommodations Request
What is a Letter of Accommodations?
- A Letter of Accommodations is a document that is produced by DSPS that the student will give to their instructors to inform their instructors of the services and accommodations that a student has been approved for through the DSPS office.
How could a student request for their Letters of Accommodations?
- There are few ways that a student who is part of the DSPS could request for Letters of Accommodations.
- Come in to the DSPS office located in the Welcome & Support Center Building to complete the Letters of Accommodation request form available at the DSPS Front Counter.
- Students could download, print, and complete the pdf Letter of Accommodations Request Form and return the form in person to the DSPS Front Counter.
- Students can also submit the request using the Online Letters of Accommodation request form available here on the DSPS website. Letters of Accommodations will then be ready for pick-up at the DSPS office front counter the following day excluding holidays and weekends.
***Students taking Distance Education classes should contact the DSPS office at 916-484-8382 to make an alternative arrangement to pick up or receive their Letters of Accommodations.
|Submit Letters of Accommodations Online|