ON-CAMPUS RECRUITMENT SERVICES
The Career Center coordinates on-campus recruitment throughout the semester. Human resource personnel have the ability to meet with a wide range of students in a centralized location on campus. In an effort to provide a quality on-campus recruitment program, the Career Center implements the following guidelines for employment professionals:
- Work within a framework of professionally accepted recruiting, interviewing, and selection techniques.
- Maintain knowledge of the recruitment/career services field, the industry, and the employment opportunities their organization offers.
- Maintain equal employment opportunity (EEO) compliance and follow affirmative action principles in recruiting activities in a manner that includes the following:
Recruiting, interviewing, and hiring individuals without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation or disability and providing reasonable accommodations upon request.
- Maintain the confidentiality of student information, regardless of the source, including personal knowledge, written records/reports, and computer databases.
- Strive to be present for recruitment efforts on the agreed-upon day and times. On-campus recruitment is offered during the academic year from 10:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Please contact Eva Bell at (916) 484-8142 for additional information and to reserve a day for your recruitment needs. It is advised to schedule recruitment four weeks in advance. We request that you notify our office 24 hours in advance if there is a need to cancel your scheduled recruitment.