Find us in the Center for Leadership and Development, located across from Starbucks in the Student Center
Click here for office hours
What is the SAGE Program?
SAGES are student leaders who serve as guides and facilitators of information between and among students, staff, and administrators. SAGES work in the Center for Leadership and Development (CL&D) through ARC's Student Services Division. These student ambassadors serve as guides, connecting students with campus programs and services as well as assisting with event planning, CL&D operations, and campus and community outreach.
How Can SAGES Assist You?
Our SAGES work primarily in the CL&D, occasionally assisting other campus offices when needed. Duties and services provided by our SAGES include:
- Issuing Student Access Cards and Universal Transit Pass (UTP)
- Assisting with Online Orientation
- Assisting with CL&D Computer Lab usage
- Providing Information on Campus Clubs and Associated Student Body
- Coordinating and Supporting Campus Events
- And much, much more!
The Center for Leadership & Development
ARC Student Center