Final Exam Information & Practice
Final Exam Information
The exam will be a paper-pencil test. You will have access to a computer so that you may use StatCrunch during the exam. While you will be allowed to use StatCrunch to assist you during the exam, you will need to "show your work" on the exam by copying the information from StatCrunch onto your exam.
Things to Bring to the Exam
- State/School Issued Photo ID card. - NO ID = NO TEST = 0
- Calculator - Graphing or Scientific. You will NOT be permitted to use the calculator on your cell phone or the calculator on the computer.
Allowed Resources during Final Exam
In addition to the paper exam, you may use the following resources during your exam:
- StatCrunch - You may navigate to StatCrunch on the computer in front of you. Leave StatCrunch open for the duration of the test. You may NOT navigate to any other websites during the exam.
- Final Exam Information Sheet & Formula Guide - PROVIDED. DO NOT USE YOUR PERSONAL COPY.
- Your personal calculator (Graphing or Scientific). NO CELL PHONE CALCULATORS ALLOWED.
- Scratch paper - PROVIDED. DO NOT USE YOUR PERSONAL SCRATCH PAPER.
Resources that are NOT ALLOWED during the Final Exam
The following resources are not allowed during the exam. Using these resources during the exam will result in a score of zero (0) for the exam.
- Access to any other websites besides statcrunch.com. Using canvas, google, yahoo, wolfram, youtube, mystatlab, etc. are NOT allow during the exam.
- Notes, Notecard, Notebook, Textbook, Crib sheet, Scratch paper, or any other materials are not allowed on during the exam.
- Cell phones, tablets, laptops, apple watches, or any other electronic devices not listed above are NOT permitted during this exam.
- Copying off another students' exam or allowing another student to copy off of your exam will result in a grade of zero (0) for the exam.
Chapter by Chapter Final Exam Review Information, Practice Problems, Practice Final Exam & Answer Keys
Below you will find information about key topics that you should be familiar with from each chapter that will be covered on the final exam. I have also provided a couple of practice problems from each chapter. I recommend that you complete the chapter reviews first, then take the practice final exam as an actual practice test.
NOTE: If you cannot see the updated file, then try clearing your browsing history and/or cookies.
Practice Final Exam
Practice Final Exam