Text and Supplies
All required course materials are also available on D2L
DT100 - Optional Text:
- CADD Workbook #1. All information from the workbooks is available on my D2L Course Site.
DT299 - No Text Required
DT300 Optional Text:
- Allen, E., & Iano, J. (2009). Fundamentals of Building Construction: Materials and Methods (5th ed.). South Natick, MA: John Wiley. [ISBN: 978-0-470-07468-8]
DT302 - Optional Text:
- CADD Workbook #2. All information from the workbooks is available on my D2L Course Site.
DT310 - No Text Required
DT328 - No Text Required
DT330 - No Text Required
DT350 - No Text Required
Other REQUIRED SUPPLIES:
You are expected to provide-
- A binder to store all evidence of Professional Development Work (added Fall 2015)
- USB memory device for file storage
- Yellow Highlighter pen
- Red pen or pencil for mark-ups
- A hardcopy print-out of electronic files provided in this course if you want one. You may print them on a lab printer during hours when the class is not being used for instruction. You may only print documents for or from a Design Technology class.
- Professional quality print and binding for your portfolio (8-1/2x11 or 11x17 as required in class). Lab plotters do not gaurentee professional quality printing for your portfolio quality work.
- You may expect to print and bind your portfolio at a grahics quality shop in order to create the best possible professional quality portfolio.
- Color plots are not required, but they significantly add to the visual quality of your portfolio. You may decide to include numerous color plots.