Student Complaint Process
Should a student feel that they are being treated unfairly, or if there is a classroom situation that the student would like to address with the instructor, then the following process should be used:
- If a student disagrees with a particular grade on an assignment or an exam ...
- Notify the instructor via e-mail (note all particulars required to identify the student, the assignment and the item of disagreement) and ask for a review.
- If the response is not satisfactory, you may request that the other full time faculty members review the case and make a decision.
- If the student has any other complaint about the class or a classroom situation ...
- First contact the Department Chair (Gary Aguilar) and clearly state the problem and the desired solution.
- If the response is not satisfactory, contact the Tech Ed Dean (Trish Caldwell) and ask for a meeting with the instructor, the Department Chair, and the Dean.