Updated for Spring Semester 2018:
Students will NOT be able to log in to the course site until the start of the semester
which is January 13, 2018.
- Orientations for the online and hybrid classes are available via the course site (Canvas) on the Day 1 of classes.
- Log-in and prepartory information for my classes will be sent to your Los Rios student Gmail account prior to the start of the semester.
- Students must complete the orientation on Canvas by due date and time listed in the above-mentioned email message in order to guarantee a place in class.
- The orientation may consist of a combination of online reading, videos, activities, discussion, and a quiz. At most, it will take an hour to complete, though most students finish in less time.
- Any student who has difficulty logging on to the Canvas site on the first day of classes MUST inform me via e-mail for assistance BEFORE the deadline in order to avoid being dropped. Students are expected to use the Canvas Help Desk as well - your professor needs to be informed of the difficulties but cannot help you. Students help themselves by using the Help Desk.