Student Clubs Facility Request
Please follow these steps to reserve a facility:
- Student clubs and organizations must complete the Student Clubs Facility Request Form.
- Print the Request Form.
- Gather necessary signatures from Club Faculty Advisor and Club President/Vice President.
- Turn in the Student Club Facility Request Form to the Center for Leadership and Development.
- Before proceeding or advertising, the club event must first be approved by the Center for Leadership and Development.
- It is the club faculty advisor's responsibility to have invited community members attending a club event, fundraiser, or activity sign the Los Rios Community College District Agreement to Participate and Waiver/Assumption of Risk (Form GS-89): http://www.losrios.edu/~risk/Studentwaiver.pdf
- If he/she is under 18 years of age. The liability form must also be signed by his/her Parent/Guardian.
- If he/she, regardless of age, is participating in any games/activities at the event.
Per District regulations, this liability form must be kept on file with the Center for Leadership and Development for two years.
Deadlines may vary depending on whether outside organizations are participating in your event. The Los Rios Community College District requires a Facility Use Permit and a minimum of one million dollars in liability insurance and an endorsement naming Los Rios Community College District as additional insured for outside organizations. Please take the following deadlines into account when planning your event:
- For events without outside organizations, the Student Clubs Facility Request Form must be turned in to the Campus Life Center 10 business days prior to the event/activity/fundraiser.
- For events with outside organizations, the Student Clubs Facility Request Form must be turned in to the Campus Life Center 30 business days prior to the event/activity/fundraiser.