Please follow these steps to reserve a facility:
- Download, complete & print out this Department/Division Facility Request PDF.
- Obtain approval and signature from your Area Dean.
- Submit the "Department/Division Facility Request Form" to the Facility Office.
- Before proceeding or advertising, approval from the Facility Office is required to ensure the space is available on your requested day.
- It is your department's responsibility to have invited community members attending a department event, fundraiser, or activity sign the Los Rios Community College District Agreement to Participate and Waiver/Assumption of Risk (Form GS-89): http://www.losrios.edu/~risk/Studentwaiver.pdf
- If he/she is under 18 years of age. The liability form must also be signed by his/her Parent/Guardian.
- If he/she, regardless of age, is participating in any games/activities at the event.
Per District regulations, this liability form must be kept on file in your area for two years.
Deadlines may vary depending on whether outside organizations are participating in your event. Los Rios Community College District requires a Facility Use Permit and a minimum of $1 million Liability Insurance and Endorsement for outside organizations. Please take the following deadlines into account when planning your event:
- For events without outside organizations, the Department/Division Facility Request Form must be turned in to the Facility Office 10 business days prior to the event/activity/fundraiser.
- For events with outside organizations, the Department/Division Facility Request Form must be turned in to the Facility Office 20 business days prior to the event/activity/fundraiser.