All counseling and course advisement for student athletes should be provided by an Athletic Counselor.
Only Athletic Counselors are trained to help you meet transfer, admissions, and eligibility requirements.
Athletic Counseling is provided to all student athletes at American River College.
Our objective is to provide you with the information and guidance necessary to achieve your academic, athletic, career and personal goals. To assist you, we provide the following services:
- Support in identifying academic and athletic goals
- Education plan development
- Education regarding 4-year transfer (CSU, UC, Private & Out of state)
- Education regarding ARC, NCAA and NAIA athletic eligibility
- Referrals to campus support programs and community resources
- Career planning
- Personal counseling
- Crisis intervention
Our goal is to ensure that every student athlete has the opportunity to succeed at American River College. We look forward to helping you pursue your dreams.
- IN PERSON or OVER THE PHONE with the Dusty Baker Center: (916) 484-8041.