- Allow 5-7 working days for processing, plus mail delivery time.
- If you have ordered two or more official transcripts in the past, a fee of $2.00 per transcript must accompany your request.
- There is a $10 fee per copy for 24-hour service.
- Express Mail is available for an additional charge. For more information, contact Enrollment Services at (916) 484-8513.
- If by mail, send check or money order with request
- If you use the online form, send check or money order with your student ID number to American River College Enrollment Services Office (4700 College Oak Dr., Sacramento, CA 95841)
- If you have faxed your request, call (916) 484-8513 after submitting your request and provide your credit card information (VISA or MasterCard) to American River College Enrollment Services Office.
- If you plan to pick up your transcripts in person, you must do so within 30 days. Otherwise, they will be destroyed. A photo ID is required.
- Transcripts will not be released to a second party without written permission from student.
- Transcripts are not processed if you have an outstanding financial obligation to the Los Rios Community College District.
- Telephone requests are not accepted.
- Transcripts cannot be faxed to you or anyone else.
- Unofficial transcripts cannot be mailed or faxed.
Your 4 Transcript Options
Please choose one of the following options to request your official transcript from American River College.
1. Online Form (To be Sent Directly to Another College - Only )
Click here for our secure online form. Use this option for copies to be sent directly to another college/university only. Please note that there is a processing time of 5-7 working days, plus the time for the transcript to be sent through the mail. During registrations time, please allow 10 working days for processing. If you need a rush service or have the transcripts to be held for grades, you must use options 2 through 4, below.
2. Requests by U.S. Mail
Click here to download and print transcript form. Please make sure to sign the transcript request before submitting it to the Enrollment Services Office.
If you cannot use the form and wish to submit your own written request, use the "Written Request Option," below.
Written Request Option
- Print your first, middle and last name (including any names you were registered under, if these have changed)
- Social Security Number
- Birth date
- Dates of attendance at American River College
- Number of copies to be sent
- Where the copies should be sent, or if you plan to pick up your transcript(s) at ARC's Enrollment Services office.
- Your signature and printed name
- Your phone number
- Hold for (if applicable):
- Grades for ___ (semester), ____ (year)
- Grade Change/Academic Renewal in ______(course) in ___ (semester), ___ (year)
- Grade Change from ___ to ____
- Degree or Certificate to be posted
Send your form/request to:
American River College
4700 College Oak Drive
Sacramento, CA 95841
3. Requests by Fax
Click here to download and print transcript form. Please make sure to sign the transcript request before submitting it to the Enrollment Services Office
If you cannot use the form and wish to submit your own written request, see "Written Request Option," above.
Fax your form/request to: (916) 484-8864
4. Requests in Person
- Go to the Enrollment Services Office, located in the Administration Building on College Oak Drive (Map).
- Open hours:
- Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m.-7:00 p.m .
- Friday 7:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Bring picture ID
- Forms are available at the front counter
- Cash or checks accepted