Admissions & Records Forms
A picture ID and a student’s signature are required to process any of the following forms. Please submit all the information to the Admissions and Records office. For any questions please contact our office at (916) 484-8261. FAX and EMAIL submission of petitions WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Click on a link below to download or print a PDF version of a form on the related topic:
|I need to:||Form||Example of Completed Form|
|Add a class after the last day to enroll||Late Add Petition||Example of Late Add Petition|
|Repeat a course beyond the normal number of attempts||Course Repeat Petition||Example of Course Repeat Petition|
|Enroll in two overlapping courses||Time Conflict Petition||Example of Time Conflict Petition|
|Exceed the maximum number of units in a term||Exceed Unit Petition||Example of Exceed Unit Petition|
|Drop with a 'W' notation beyond the deadline||Student Petition||Example of Student Petition|
|Drop with no notation beyond the deadline|
|Remove a debt/request a refund beyond the deadline|
|Course substitution/equivalency for graduation/certificate||Please see counselor||Please see counselor|
Effective Fall 2016, students with two consecutive primary terms (Spring/Fall) of probation or dismissal will no longer be eligible for the California College Promise Grant (formerly the Board of Governors Fee Waiver (BOG)). You may appeal this loss of California College Promise Grant for the reasons listed on the appeal form only. You must provide documentation for consideration of your appeal.
Effective for the summer/fall 2014 registration cycle, students with more than 90 degree-applicable units completed within the Los Rios District and students with two consecutive terms of probation or dismissal will no longer be eligible for priority registration. You may appeal this loss of priority registration each term for the reasons listed on the appeal form only. You must provide the required documentation for consideration of your appeal.
Many courses have prerequisite courses that must be completed and passed prior to enrollment. Prerequisites are listed in the course description in eServices. Be sure you've met the prerequisites for a course before enrolling.
- You will need to provide proof of passing the prerequisite course the first day of class with the exception of Mathematics and English courses.
- Students enrolling in any Mathematics or English course must have the prerequisite verified PRIOR TO ENROLLING.
AUTOMATED MATH AND ENGLISH PREREQUISITE CHECKING
As part of a new prerequisite checking process, students enrolling in any MATH or ENGLISH course must have their prerequisite verified prior to enrollment effective with spring 2015 registration.
- Students who have taken and passed the prerequisite course at a Los Rios College (ARC, CRC, FLC, or SCC). → YOU ARE READY TO REGISTER
- Students who have assessed into MATH or ENGLISH course by taking an assessment test at Los Rios College. → YOU ARE READY TO REGISTER
- If you are currently enrolled in one of the Los Rios prerequisite courses. → CAUTION! YOU ARE OK TO REGISTER. *You must earn a C or better or you will be dropped from the higher level course.
- Prerequisites are not automatic for students who have taken a course outside of the Los Rios Community College District. Note: Non-Los Rios coursework that is in progress will not be accepted as proof of meeting a prerequisite.
a. Only the course on the pre-approved list will be automatically approved by Admissions staff.
b. If your prerequisite course is listed on the pre-approved list, please complete the clearance form and bring a printed copy of your transcript (office or unofficial) to Enrollment Services or e-Services Registration Lab.
Prerequisite Equivalency Form: Prerequisite Equivalency Form
***The Admissions and Records Office must receive this form before the published deadline established for your class. Please check the class schedule/website for deadlines***
Use this form to add or drop classes at the Admissions and Records Office. Classes after the “last day to enroll”, as listed in the class schedule/website, require signatures from both the Instructor and the Division Dean. A Student Petition form is required which you can find in Admissions and Records Office or the e-Services Center.
This form provides information of companies which evaluates foreign transcripts.
Graduation Deadline Dates (2014)
Graduation Deadline Dates (2015)
Graduation Deadline Dates (2016)
Graduation Deadline Dates (2017)
Frequently asked Questions and deadline dates.