Current Research Documents
ARC's Office of Institutional Research (OIR) supports college planning and decision making processes in a variety of ways. These include developing web-based reporting capabilities, preparing data sets for use by stakeholder groups, performing primary and secondary data collection, data analysis and interpretation, and presenting research findings.
The documents appearing here provide general information about the institution and are typically provided at multiple levels of detail (e.g., overall college, campus location, discipline). Demographic break outs are also provided in certain instances.
How might this information be applicable to you?
The following are examples of how this information may be of particular relevance to you.
- Assessing/monitoring institutional effectiveness trends
- Monitoring enrollment, productivity, and student performance trends
- Identifying performance gaps and potential equity issues
- Supporting Program Review and annual unit planning (Educational Master Plans)
- Justifying new faculty hires
- Measuring impact of new recruitment strategies and distance education technologies
If a need exists for more in-depth reporting on any of the topics listed here, please consider submitting a request via ARC’s Research Request process.