The ARC Research Office has powerful tools that allow us to help you develop and implement custom surveys. For example we have software for creating high quality and professional scan forms as well as a high speed scanner to read those surveys. We can create web-based surveys that collect data in an SQL or access database and even provides analysis of survey data.
What we can do for you:
- Help you design your survey
- Create either web-based or scan-based surveys
- Print the finished survey (for scan-based surveys)
- Scan the completed surveys after you have administered them.
- Provide you with a data set for analysis and/or analyze the data for you and assist in the analytical interpretation.
Limitations of what we can do for you:
Our main constraint is time. If you know you will need help developing and conducting a survey, please contact Yuj Shimizu as early in the process as possible. In order for him to be able to help, he needs to determine if his schedule and workload fits your timetable.
While we can provide you with some limited help in administering the surveys on-campus, if your goal is to survey people or entities located off-campus, we can't help you there aside from providing some technical advice.