COURSE LIST AND SCHEDULE
Our program offers a wide variety of courses that cover our full multidisciplinary approach.
Each course is based on real world, practical applications.
No experience is required (no prerequisite courses).
In general, these classes are taken first as each provides required skills and knowledge for various later courses
- Intro - Computer Aided Design & Drafting - DESGN 100
- Intro to Material Resources - DESGN 300
- 3D Graphics and Design - DESGN 320
These courses provide specific skill and proficiency training which are required for successful entry into the workplace.
All courses include work with 3D models, BIM, and 2D documentation.
- Technical Documentation - DESGN 302
- Graphical Analysis & Documentation- DESGN 310
- Architectural Modeling - DESGN 325
- Engineering Modeling - DESGN 328
Advanced Project Courses
These courses require full application and integration of all aspects of the previous courses. Work includes research, analysis, design, technical documentation and the use of collaborative technology
- Machine / System Design - DESGN 330
- Residential Architectural Design - DESGN 340
- Surveying and Land Planning - DESGN 350
- Commercial Engineering and Design - DESGN 360