Student Clubs @ The STEM Center
As a center for STEM student leaders, the ARC STEM Center provides direct support to a number of Student Clubs. This includes assistance in finding faculty sponsors and completing paperwork related to creating a club, assisting with applications for grants and identifying funding sources, and all of the day to day needs of student clubs.
Some of the clubs we've worked with in recent years include:
- The Engineering Club
- The American Medical Student Association
- Embedded Systems (An Arduino Club)
- Computer Science Club
- Society for the Advancement of Chicanos and Native Americans in Science (SACNAS)
- Pre-Pharmacy Club
- Women in STEM Club
- Physics & Astronomy Club
- Math Club
- Chemistry Club
- Research Club
- Biotechnology Club
- Society for Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE)
- The Gaussian Society
- AMATYC Club
- Phi Theta Kappa Honors Society
- Transfer Student Organization
For more information on Student Clubs, come by the STEM Center and chat with our students and coordinators.
Pictured Below: Students from the Research Club, Chemistry Club, and Engineering Club coming together to fundraise during Club Day (2013).