What to bring to your appointment
Please do not forget these items as we will not be able to complete your returns without them. We will have to reschedule you for another day if items are missing.
- If you are filing a joint tax return, both taxpayers must be present.
- Social security cards for the taxpayer(s) and any dependents are required and we cannot complete a tax return without them. If you do not have a social security card, you must have a Taxpayer Identification Number document. We are not allowed to accept other documents (e.g. W-2's) as proof of the social security numbers.
- W-2s for wages, 1099 forms for interest, dividends, retirement income and other income.
- If you had a scholarship and educational expenses, bring the school's 1098 form advising you of those amounts.
- Bring last year's return if you have it, but it is not required.
- Any other documentation to support your income and expenses.
- Bring a smile...we can help and it won't hurt!
- We have limited and somewhat crowded space and no baby sitters. Please do not to bring children to the appointment.