How to Join
Thank you for your interest in the Gerontology Club!
BENEFITS OF BEING A WISDOM KEEPER
- You become eligible to receive scholarship money! The Wisdom Keepers has their own endowed scholarship, and every year awards (2) $500 scholarships to active club members
- Able to network with fellow gerontology students and develop life-long friendships!
- Feel good supporting local community events, such as the annual Alzheimer's Conference, AARP workshops, CCGG conferences
- Learn valuable leadership, mentoring and fundraising skills
- Have fun making truffles, packaging and selling them to support a worthwhile cause - our endowed scholarship fund!
To become a Wisdom Keeper, please complete our Membership form
The Wisdom Keepers is a very active club and participation is what enables us to support our mission and accomplish our goals. To be an active Wisdom Keeper, we need to have a current Membership Information form, and members must participate in at least 2 club meetings or events a year (such as Club Day, Welcome Day, CCGG, Alzheimer's Conference, College Hour, AARP workshops, or making truffles, packaging truffles, or selling them).
We look forward to meeting you!
Please contact Karla Gustafson with any questions or for more information:
Karla Gustafson, ARC Gerontology Faculty Advisor